- About Us
- Contact Us
- Private Teachers
- Repairs & Rehairs
- Trade in Policy
- Trial Use
- RSS Syndication
- Shipping, Returns, and Trial Use
Hello Elm City Prep Parents and Students! Please read the following information to help you set up your rental:
Specifically designed to meet the needs of students in the Elm City College Prep orchestra program, this rental outfit features an Audubon Strings Violin set up with D'Addario Prelude strings and a high quality brazilwood bow. The shaped case has a large open space at the top to hold your shoulder rest. All rentals also come with rosin.
You can set up your rental for 3, 6, or 12 months. You can choose from either the Zaret sponge shoulder rest or an Everest shoulder rest and add accessories like tuners and music stands.
Optional rental insurance is available and highly recommended (especially if the instrument is in school or traveling between home and school). Please select the time frame to match your rental time (3, 6, or 12 months).
We will set up group deliveries directly to your school and will update you when we expect the delivery to made. Please enter the name of your child (student the rental is for) in the comments section during checkout.
And remember, 100% of your first year of rental, does go toward the purchase of your violin!
Rental Policy and Terms (YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS TO EXECUTE RENTAL)
Rental Credit Toward Purchase of ANY Instrument
100% of your rental for the first year, and 20% of the subsequent four years may be applied to the purchase of ANY instrument in the same family, i.e., violin, viola, cello, from Audubon Strings of equal or greater value to your rentaloutfit.
Maintenance, Repair, and Insurance
Your rental fees are for the rental of the instrument during the term of your rental only. The following limitations apply:
* Rental fees do not include insurance.
* Insurance coverage for accidental damage, theft, and repair is optional and may be additionally purchased. Only one insurance claim may be made during insured coverage. Insurance rates are 20% of the Regular Rental Fee. Coverage is valid for the Rental Period covered by the Rental Fee. Coverage is limited to accidental damage, theft, and repair. Insurance does not cover instrument if lost, or damaged due to neglect or abuse. Determination of neglect or abuse is at Audubon Strings discretion. Claims for theft must be accompanied by an official police report.
* Rental fees do not cover accidental or deliberate damage to instruments or the replacement of broken strings due to improper tuning. The renter bears sole financial responsibility for the instrument outfit during the rental term if lost, stolen, or damaged due to neglect or abuse.
* Rental fees do cover such things as bow rehairs, open seam regluing, bridge refitting, string replacement due to normal wear, and sticking or slipping pegs.
* All repairs of rental instruments and bows must be done through Audubon Strings. Repairs not performed at Audubon Strings will not be reimbursed.