- About Us
- Contact Us
- Private Teachers
- Repairs & Rehairs
- Trade in Policy
- Trial Use
- RSS Syndication
- Shipping, Returns, and Trial Use
RC 500 (Solid-State Channel Strip). Hardware. General Merchandise. Published by Hal Leonard.
The RC 500 combines the custom-designed FET compressor and semi-parametric EQ circuits found in PreSonusí highly lauded ADL 700 tube channel strip with a new ultra-low-distortion, high-gain, solid-state Class A preamplifier design that delivers consistent, repeatable, transparent, detailed audio. A balanced analog insert allows you to add external processors. The result is a top-of-the-line – yet very affordable – channel strip for professional recording engineers and recording musicians, with a sound that is reminiscent of classic, vintage solid-state preamps.
• Transformer-coupled, high gain microphone preamp with a Class A hybrid design
• FET based compressor using hybrid detection methods with switching relay for hard bypass
• 3-band semi-parametric equalizer with switching relay for hard bypass
• +48V phantom power, 80 Hz highpass filter, and -20 dB pad
• Front-panel – instrument and rear-panel XLR microphone and line inputs with Input Select switch
• Analog insert with balanced send and return.