- About Us
- Contact Us
- Private Teachers
- Repairs & Rehairs
- Trade in Policy
- Trial Use
- RSS Syndication
- Shipping, Returns, and Trial Use
Monitor Station (Desktop Studio Control Center). Hardware. General Merchandise. Published by Hal Leonard.
Easily manage multiple sources and monitor speakers from your desktop with two sets of stereo, line-level inputs, a pair of RCA aux/phono inputs with defeatable RIAA filter, and three pairs of speaker outputs. You also get Main Mute, Mono, and Dim; main and cue outs; four loud headphone amplifiers; and a talkback mic.
• 3 stereo pairs of individually selectable analog Source inputs
• 3 stereo pairs of individually selectable speaker outputs with level controls
• Aux/Cue section with Source select, input- and output-level control, and phono preamp
• Main Mute, Mono, and Dim (-20 dB) switches
• 4 screaming-loud stereo headphone amplifiers with volume controls and independent source selection.