- About Us
- Contact Us
- Private Teachers
- Repairs & Rehairs
- Trade in Policy
- Trial Use
- RSS Syndication
- Shipping, Returns, and Trial Use
HP60 (6-Channel Headphone Mixing System). Hardware. General Merchandise. Published by Hal Leonard.
The HP60 solves a host of common headphone-monitoring problems. Each of its six headphone amps puts out 150 mW; if you canít hear this headphone system, youíre stone deaf. Two global input channels and a Mix control let you adjust the click for each musician. Individual inputs let you send each musician a custom mix for “more me.”
• 6 screaming-loud (150 mW/channel) headphone amplifiers with level control
• 2 stereo input channels (A and B) with Mix control and Mute switch
• Talkback-microphone input with level control, Talk button, and footswitch jack
• 6 stereo 1/4″ external analog line inputs (1 per channel) for “more me”
• 1 balanced XLR input for external dynamic talkback microphone.