- About Us
- Contact Us
- Private Teachers
- Repairs & Rehairs
- Trade in Policy
- Trial Use
- RSS Syndication
- Shipping, Returns, and Trial Use
ADL 700 (1-Channel High-Voltage Tube Channel Strip). Hardware. General Merchandise. Published by Hal Leonard.
The ADL 700 channel strip combines a single-channel version of the award-winning ADL 600 Class A tube preamplifier with one 12AT7 and two 6922 vacuum tubes; a fully variable, FET compressor; and a four-band semi-parametric equalizer. This high-end, 2U rack-mount unit provides separate, balanced XLR mic, balanced XLR line, and TS instrument inputs with Source Select and a balanced XLR output and includes phantom power, a -20 dB pad, and polarity reverse.
• High-voltage, all-tube, Class A, dual-transformer design with one 12AT7 and two 6922 vacuum tubes
• Fully variable FET compressor/limiter with attack, release, threshold, ratio, makeup gain, and stereo link
• Four band semi-parametric equalizer
• Microphone, Instrument and Line inputs with Source Select
• Ultra Low Noise (-100 dB S/N ratio)
• 48V phantom power, polarity invert, and -20 dB pad.