- About Us
- Contact Us
- Private Teachers
- Repairs & Rehairs
- Trade in Policy
- Trial Use
- RSS Syndication
- Shipping, Returns, and Trial Use
DigiMax(TM) D8 (8-Channel Preamplifier with 48 kHz ADAT Output). Hardware. General Merchandise. Published by Hal Leonard.
The DigiMax D8 is a high-quality, 8-channel, analog front end for ADAT Lightpipe-equipped digital-audio devices. The 1U rack-mount unit features 8 mic/line inputs with Class A XMAX™ solid-state mic preamps, 2 instrument inputs, word-clock input, and an 8-channel ADAT Lightpipe output with 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz A/D converters.
• 8-channel, 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz ADAT optical output
• 8 front-panel mic/line inputs with Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
• 2 instrument inputs (front panel; Ch. 1 and 2, bypasses mic input)
• 8 balanced 1/4″ direct outputs (1 per channel)
• 1 BNC word-clock input
• 1U rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis.