- About Us
- Contact Us
- Private Teachers
- Repairs & Rehairs
- Trade in Policy
- Trial Use
- RSS Syndication
- Shipping, Returns, and Trial Use
ADL 600 (2-Channel High-Voltage Tube Preamp). Hardware. General Merchandise. Published by Hal Leonard.
Designed with famed tube-circuit guru Anthony DeMaria, the ADL 600 employs a Class A, discrete design with three vacuum tubes per channel and ±300V power rails for maximum headroom and superb tone. The 2U rack-mount preamp uses only the finest components, including custom-designed transformers; there are no op-amps or ICs in the signal path. The result is a world-class, ultra-low-noise preamp with a big, warm, smooth, clear, distinctive sound.
Features include 2 input channels, each with: Mic, line, and instrument inputs
• High-voltage, Class A, dual-transformer, vacuum-tube preamp
• Variable mic-input impedance (150, 300, 900, 1,500)
• Variable high-pass filter (40, 80, 120 Hz)
• 8-position Gain switch
• Backlit VU meter (output level).